David Collins Studio enjoys a vibrant team environment, encouraging contributions from all to realise the outstanding projects and service that we deliver to our enviable international client base.
The Studio offers a competitive benefits package including birthday leave in addition to 24 days holiday, £250 annual personal development fund for individual non vocational creative pursuits and a discretionary bonus.
If you would like to apply for a position, please forward your CV and portfolio to
firstname.lastname@example.org stating which position that you would like to apply for.
Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications, we are unable to respond to every enquiry.
David Collins Studio is an Equal Opportunities employer.
WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR EXPERIENCED MID LEVEL DESIGNERS FOR OUR COMMERCIAL TEAM TO CONTRIBUTE TO THE ONGOING SUCCESS OF OUR GLOBAL HOSPITALITY PROJECTS.
AS A CREATIVE THINKER, YOU WILL ASSIST THE PROJECT LEADER WITH THE DAY TO DAY DELIVERY OF THE PROJECT, EXPLORING CONCEPTS AND DETAILING.
IDEAL CANDIDATES WILL HAVE SOLID EXPERIENCE OF WORKING IN LUXURY INTERIOR DESIGN WITH AN UNDERSTANDING OF CURRENT TRENDS.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL POSSESS EXCELLENT AUTOCAD AND TECHNICAL SKILLS COUPLED WITH A STRONG TEAM ETHIC AND ENTHUSIASM TO LEARN.
David Collins Studio are currently looking for an experienced Finance Assistant to join our small Finance Team and assist our Finance Manager in the day to day finance function. Ideally, we are looking for a team member who is well organised, proactive and eager to learn. We will also consider study support as part of our competitive benefits package.
Your varied role will be responsible for:
• Assisting the Finance Manager with month end duties including month end reports, prepayments and accruals
• Cost analysis to ensure allocation to correct departments
• Assist in budget management and reporting actual v budget
• Assist in VAT, P11D and tax returns
• Sorting received supplier invoices and distributing for approval
• Administering company credit card statements and expenses
• Coding and posting supplier invoices 80/100/mth), credit cards (10-12/mth) and expenses (20-25/mth) into Paprika
• Organising, authorising and entering payment runs on bi-monthly basis
• Maintenance of banking functions, including depositing cheques and weekly bank reconciliations (5010 accounts, including foreign currency)
• Management of petty cash on daily basis, chasing up missing receipts, reconciling balance on weekly basis
• Organising foreign currency for overseas trips
• Collating and drafting billings for project expenses on a monthly basis
We are currently looking for an experienced Associate Director within our Private Residential Sector. This senior role is responsible for the design process and operations within the sector, ensuring projects exceed the client’s expectations yet are delivered on time and on budget.
As a technical expert, you will take the lead in the delivery of several projects simultaneously. You will be commercially astute and have experience of managing a team within a similar luxury design environment.
This is a client facing role and as such requires excellent presentation and communication skills.
We are currently looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to continue to secure the prestigious international design projects that we are renowned for.
As part of the Management Team, you will be very familiar with the sales cycle and generate new business from networking, cold calling and managing leads. You will have excellent communication and presentation skills; be able to write commercial pitches and proposals and deliver to potential clients.
An avid interest in current events in the design world together with an ability to develop client rapport and professional relationships are key to success in this role.
If you have experience of a similar role within an architectural or interiors studio, please forward your CV to email@example.com
Here at David Collins we encourage applicants from any academic design background (Furniture Design, Spatial Design, Interior Architecture, Interior Design, Products Design) to apply to our paid six month internship programme.
The scheme enables graduates to develop their knowledge of the design industry while actively contributing to the Studio.
All applicants should be AutoCAD proficient, be proactive, willing to learn and have a can-do attitude (In Design and Photoshop is an added benefit).
We also welcome applications from graduates with other backgrounds who are interested in undertaking an internship to support our design administration team.