London’s own grand café and Britain’s most successful restaurant, The Wolsley is a brasserie in the grand European tradition located in St James’.
The building is Grade II listed. Designed in 1921 by architect William Curtis Green for Wolseley Motors Limited. Corbin & King acquired the site in July 2003 and its restoration and renovation was developed by David Collins Studio. The Wolseley opened in November 2003.
David Collins Studio has received awards from The Westminster Society and has been awarded “Restaurant of the Decade” by Taste Of London.